Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 2 a Paris!

Place de Bastille

Day 2 was a day of relaxation as we had spent the prior day traveling and walking around Paris, so we were pretty tired, not to mention BJ had come down with a cold after waiting for our "host" the previous day at her apartment. However, I was going to meet the "host" to pick up our tickets to the Hop on Hop Off Tour Bus, but before I made it out the door, I received an email from the "host." I was rather disappointed, as I had assumed that the issues that arose the previous day were over, well you know when you assume things....Needless to say, I replied rather negatively, could I have handled it better, possible, but why should I have, I mean had to keep up that whole Black women acting "ghetto" thing.. When I saw the "host" to pick up the tickets, she had some sob story about how I should have replied differently to the email and since she's not my mother, I tuned her out as she had no business telling how I should apply to something she wrote, especially since I felt it was offensive. I decided to be the bigger person and said lets just move on and hug it out, she dissed me and I said Fuck it...I brought 3 women on this trip, you are supposed to be the "host" and we paid you to be hear and this is how you act, I'm good and the 4 of us, could figure out how to get around without any help from her. 

I hope no one feels this is very negative and I didn't enjoy my time, I had a wonderful time, but I felt it necessary to give all the details, especially since we paid to attend this trip and I wouldn't want anyone to experience what I did, so No I would not recommend going on the trip with this person to anyone, friend or foe. She was extremely unprofessional and rather uncouth and that whole "I hate when black women comment" showed that she obviously suffers from self-hate and extremely low self-esteem and no one should have to deal with someone so unstable when they are visiting another country for the first time. 

I'm done talking about her, the rest of my post will be about the amazing time I had with my best friend, her niece and cousin.


After dealing with the "host," I picked up some croissants, Nutella and chocolate for me and the girls, then we Watched Bridesmaids...

No comments:

Post a Comment