Monday, May 27, 2013

The Mall, Firenze a.k.a. Florence

Today we went to The Mall in Firenze a.k.a. Florence, Italy. 

Our main Goal was the Gucci store of course, bc if you like Gucci, buying a bag in Italy is definitely a must if at all possible. 

What surprised me most were the clothes, I mean absolutely fabulous. Oh how I wish I could afford just one of these outfits. 

Even the men's clothes were stylish. 

Yes, it was fun and yes I purchased a purse. 



I suggest if you want to see more of Firenze or Florence, you make your trip at least  2 days. One day to go to The Mall (they were building, which means more stores) and 1 day to explore the actual city (the Mall is outside of Firenze). I very much wanted to see the statue of David, but I'll have to wait until my next trip. 




No comments:

Post a Comment